21st of April every year is your birth day. You can also celebrate you birth day on Easter Monday or Galilee Day because that was the day you were born to this world i.e. 21st April 2014 which was Easter Monday. May the Lord bless you by keeping you save from all the dangers of this world in Jesus name. You were 3 years old on 21st April, 2017. Happy Birth Day to you.
The kidneys are very important organs. They’re filtering the toxins from the body and they get rid of the excess water. However a lot of people disregard the fact that we should take care of our kidneys and often end up with some kidney disease.
Many people have some really bad habits that often end up harming their kidney. These are :
1. Inadequate water consumption
If you do not drink proper amounts of water, you might be at risk. The main function that our kidneys do, is to drain metabolic waste from our system and balance the erythrocyte in our bodies. When we are not properly hydrated, the renal blood flow significantly decreases. This occurrence leads to accumulation of toxins in the body.
2. Keeping our bladder full for a long time
We should go to a bathroom when we are in a need and we should not prolong this natural process. When we prolong, we face a lot of complications: The formation of the diverticula is caused by hypertrophy of the detrusor muscle. Hydronephrosis (the increase of urine pressure in the kidneys) leads to back pressure on the kidneys and it results in renal failure.
3. Excessive sodium consumption
The salt has a lot of sodium and the majority of our sodium intake needs to be expelled. The kidneys have a hard time when they try to excrete it, which may result in long term stress on our kidneys. Statistics show that 90% of Americans consume salt more than they should.
4. Excessive consumption of caffeine
5. Painkiller abuse
Pain killers for low-grade pain are a bad habit. They can cause serious side effects. Experts warn that taking pain pills long term reduces blood and it deteriorates the function of this organs.
6. Excessive intake of protein
Consuming great amounts of foods that contain protein can damage the kidney condition. Usually it is healthy to consume proteins, but don’t consume it too much if your kidneys are sensitive. Too much protein increases the metabolic loads.
7. Ignoring flu and colds
Do not ignore flu and colds. People who deal with kidney disease also avoid resting while sick. They are sensitive to changes of the weather.
8. Excessive consumption of alcohol
Alcohol in large amounts can cause serious damage to our kidneys. Alcohol has a lot of toxins that can seriously harm our kidneys. So if you want to enjoy an alcoholic beverage, make sure you do it in a suitable quantity.
1. As a journalist living in Festac town Lagos, I broke the news on Facebook in 2012 how two male undergraduates, Okwumo Nwabufo and Olisaeloka Ezike, that were cousins, lured their Facebook friend to LAGOS. Her name was Cynthia Osokugo. She was a postgraduate student at Keffi and operated a boutique at Keffi called DRESS CODE. She was a daughter of an army general.
2. The young men who were yahoo boys that operated at Festac Town in Lagos posed as importers of shoes and bags and promised to give her large quantity on credit. She came down to buy from them and collect others on credit. The dupers on the Facebook booked a room for her at Room C1 at Cosmilla Hotel, Lake View Estate, Festac Town, July 22, 2012. When she checked into a room, they gave her a Ribena fruit juice to drink. The convicts had drugged Cynthia by putting Rohypnol in her Ribena drink.
3. Because the drug made her dizzy, they took turn to rape her and recorded the nasty act with a laptop. They took her ATM cards and tortured her to release the pin code
4. After which they chained her hands to her back and secured same with a padlock. The deceased’s legs were also chained while her mouth was stuffed with a handkerchief and part of the weave-on that she wore on her head. A tape was thereafter fastened across her mouth to secure the materials stuffed in her mouth in place. The made away with her phones, clothes, shoes and other belongings.
5. The Lagos State Government had on February 8, 2013 arraigned Nwabufo and Ezike on six counts of conspiracy, murder and stealing, contrary to sections 231, 221 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011.
.6. In a judgment delivered on Thursday, about five years after the crime, Justice Akinlade ruled: “In their attempt to steal Cynthia’s property, they stole her life. They were not even remorseful. But for the efforts of the police and the ministry of justice we wouldn’t have been able to do anything. This court cannot change the law.” Finally, the judge held, “I pronounce the judgment of this court upon you, Okwumo Nwabufo and Olisaeloka Ezike, that both of you be hung by the neck, until you are dead.
7. Please always remember that killers, kidnappers, ritual killers and evil men and women are among your friends on Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram and others. Be very very careful about what you discussed with them and where you meet days. We are in evil and wicked generation.
— Timothy Ofoegbu profile —
AKWA IBOM: N14,500,000,000
CROSS RIVER: N11,300,139,741.28
KWARA (2 payments) a. N5,415,167,236.97
Total Paid in 1st Tranche of Paris Club Refunds to the 35 States (December 2016): N388,304,379,072.96
NOTE: This payment to Ondo State represents 50% of the refund due in Tranche 1—on account of the leadership transition.
Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has told politicians in Lagos state not to bother to contest against the incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, in 2019. The monarch said this when he spoke at the 21st convocation of Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo Lagos state on Wednesday. According to Oba Akiolu, Ambode has so far done…